Wednesday 26 October 2011

How has one place you've traveled to changed your life?

Travel has had a huge impact on me before, opening my eyes and changing my perspective.



Some places I've been have affected me more than others. Where have you been that has changed you and how?
How has one place you've traveled to changed your life?
Nicaragua definitely. After going there, it opened my eyes widely. Although it is a third-world country, I loved it. There were so many friendly people, willing to help you, and everything was really well priced. Also if you want to purchase a house, they sell an entire mini island to you for only 60 thousand!
How has one place you've traveled to changed your life?
Austria.

One of the most beautiful places I've been. Absolutely loved it, and learned a lot about how their government works and their initiatives for energy that I really believe in, and wish would get implemented in the States.



Iceland, for the same reason- though it was a harder place to be because it's VERY expensive.
the only place i been to the farthest was a 4 hour ride to wildwood and made me realize that i can have the most fun no matter wat place as long as you with som1 you love.
i live nyc and moved to cali..it made me love nyc moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and treasure livin there....its mad borin in cali and mad fun in nyc...but bein in cali changed me by turnin me from ghetto to a nice person..
  • cemetery plot
  • good fantasy name
  •