Wednesday 26 October 2011

What book changed your life/outlook on it?

Mine would have to be....

Saving Zoe,it's an amazing book that shows you the reality of online predators.Its great.Period.End of story.





13 Reasons Why is another amazing book.It's absolutely a depressing book,but just proves how one rumor can cause this huge snow ball effect and ruin someones life,even end it.





I think every one out there should read both of these books!

What books changed your life? /and why?
What book changed your life/outlook on it?
So Far from the Bamboo Grove by Yoko Kawashima Watkins changed my view on life because it showed me how fortunate we are and that we should not take our lives for granted.
What book changed your life/outlook on it?
twilight because you just relies something

who are the books by
Twilight but not because of the wishing there were vampires.

It changed my outlook because it showed that you really dont have to change to be a great person to others. And romance is really something to fight for because if you fall in love, and people dont believe in you but you know its real, then it really matters and you need to do what you think is right. Learning from your mistakes is also a big part of the saga, and it really showed me that being myself is the best thing I can do.
TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!

It changed my life because now i want vampires to be real! and now i like to read. I love Edward Cullen. Hes mine.