Wednesday 26 October 2011

Have you ever had Moment or Situation or action change your life forever ?

Have you ever had a moment, situation or an action make you wake up open your eyes and make you change your life for the better.



All answers welcome
Have you ever had Moment or Situation or action change your life forever ?
Yep, though only a small one so far and I don't know how it happened, just woke up and realised I was living my life in a repetitive, boring kinda grey way. So decided to change, and change I did, now trying to put enjoyment in my life. That was roughly a year ago and it's going well. Hope that helped you
Have you ever had Moment or Situation or action change your life forever ?
Getting born changed my life forever. I guess dying is going to have a similar effect.
ya i was talk to this girl really lay back and relax i little out of it but think will and she was talk about her and her lover and at that point i could hear and see that she really loved him. and it change my life because i had stop believing love till i got to know her. i know it a childish but it the 1st thing that came to mind.
Yes.
I haven't gone through a moment or situation in which my life has changed afterward, but I experienced kind of situations which totally has change my thoughts and my view on myself, my life and my outlook on future and they often happened after I pondered on a defeat I had to face or the moment after I achieved one of my goals.
Yes! The day that I realized that absolutely NOTHING that we are told by the entire %26quot;news%26quot; media, can be trusted or believed was the beginning of the most fantastic journey of discovery that any human can ever undertake. Of corse, the truth - whatever that may prove to be - is obviously hidden for a very good reason. Is it really just rich people wanting to get richer, or is it something else?
Doesn't everyone have a moment or situation or action that changed my life forever? I have a great Teacher.
Yes, several times.
I was caught with my boss's sister and it changed my life for ever. Well, the situation didn't make you wake up but it look away my boss's sleep and then I had many sleepless night applying for another job.