Wednesday 26 October 2011

Have you ever read a book that you consider changed your life?

Not the bible please but if you have ever read a book that changed your life, what was it and why? Thanks
Have you ever read a book that you consider changed your life?
I was fourteen when I read Sarah Dessen's Keeping The Moon. I know that it's not this famous book, one that is read by millions of readers, but when I read it everything changed for me. I could relate to Colie and that was what had me so attached to the book in the first place, she was exactly like me. But that's the book that changed my life. It gave me this new life perspective. I started writing after I read this book and I don't think that I would ever have changed that, because writing agrees with me. I've found something that I'm good at and I was never really good at anything, so I think that's why that's my favorite book and the one that is going to stand out for a long time.
Have you ever read a book that you consider changed your life?
%26quot;The kite runner%26quot;, because as I read it I notice how completely wonderful the book is about making you realize that you should fix whatever you've done wrong as the quote %26quot;There is a way to be good again%26quot; appears in chapter one. Since then, I have never judged or betrayed a person.
Pride and Prejudice. It's lead the way for my thinking, introduced a whole world of literature I'd never experienced before, and is the center of my hobby.
Kira-Kira is one of them, because it really opened my eyes and told me to spend time with my family, because they won't be around forever; to let them know that you love them when it matters the most.
%26quot;The Snows of Kilimanjaro%26quot; by Earnest Hemingway. After I read that story I became a writer.
  • networking
  • gives out fashion advice
  •