Friday 7 October 2011

Has anyone you've been romantically involved with ever changed your life positively?

Has anyone you've been involved with romantically ever changed your life for the good? I've recently changed the way I felt about kissing (used to not do it from so many negative experiences and the way I feel about germs) but I met a guy who changed the way I felt about it and was the best kisser I've ever kissed in my life! Now I'm thinking of things differently. It's amazing how one person really can have a positive effect on you and it's like a domino effect. Please tell.
Has anyone you've been romantically involved with ever changed your life positively?
To Love and to be Loved,

To know the Joy of life.

To have God within you,

To know no strife.

To know Love is true,

To have peace of mind.

To love her forever,

To be caring and kind.

To give her a child,

To give it your name.

To know how she loves you,

To Love her the same.



I wrote this poem in my creative writing class about 33 years ago for someone, whom I did not marry,but felt that way for.

Because of her I know there are women out there who can make a man feel good about himself aside from the ones who make a man feel otherwise,and from my experiences, I have learned to wait for the one that comes along and brings that type of joy into your life,..It will be worth it in the long run.

After this girl and I broke-up for parental reasons, and after several failed relationships,..I once again found another that make me feel this way and changed my life for the better after having gotten bitter toward women for some time until she came into my life and made things better.She has since passed on, and I miss her dearly,but I know I'll find it again becasue she has proven to me that there are more out there just waiting for the man such as I.
Has anyone you've been romantically involved with ever changed your life positively?
Of course, many times.

Some were able to make me feel loved and wanted and said they were happy to have met me.

Those stuck with me a long time after the involvement was over for one reason or another.



of course i have had the opposite experience as well but learned to forget it and say %26quot;well that's their problem%26quot;



As a priest once explained to me, the feeling of being loved puts you in a state of grace. (He was explaining to me why all he needed in his life was to feel loved by God - hence celibacy was not a big deal for him)