Friday 7 October 2011

How long did it take you to change your life around?

When you realized you weren't satisfied with how your life was. How long did it take you to actually notice a huge change or improvement in yourself and your life?
How long did it take you to change your life around?
It only takes a moment to change your life, but give it some time to see the difference. It may only take days, but could take weeks or months.



Patience and perserverance are the keys.
How long did it take you to change your life around?
It takes a LONNNGGG time. i've been workin on myself for about a year i would say, and I can see some area's where i've improved, but i've also been noticing more and more area's where i need more work on.
there's not much i can improce about my life atm, apart from my sex life
A day.

I was in my senior year of high school. I had coasted by with a C average, not working at it at all.

Then I got a goal that required college, so suddenly I started working hard to get As.

It is often a goal that does it. It has to be one your really want to achieve, and then it's easy--or at least can be!.
I'm still in the middle of it. I became really dissatisfied with myself and my circumstances about 6 months ago, and am in the middle of a few processes. I'll be getting my own house in about 2 months, and I have started to actually take my college education seriously. And I mean, JUST STARTED. I'm 25 and I've finished ONE class toward my major. I think it will take realistically about another year before I prove to myself and others that I'm truly %26quot;changed%26quot; though. The key is consistency.
Probably close to a year but I noticed subtle changes every early on. Being completely honest with myself and others made a big difference right away. The rest followed slowly but surely. Now I have a slogan that I look at daily: Do the right thing.
JUST TODAY





LOVing it but sad too :(