Wednesday 26 October 2011

If given the opportunity to go back and change one thing in your life, what would it be?

Also, how would this change your life as it is now?
If given the opportunity to go back and change one thing in your life, what would it be?
well, when I was in 11th grade my parents decided to move to illinois. I met a girl in 8th grade by the name of Anita Rivas. I fell in love right away and have been ever since. Her parents decided to move to Mexico about the same time as i was going to move. She knew I loved her but I never took a step forward to make any commitment. At the end of the school year she approached me and asked if I thought there was any reason she should stay here instead of move. I wanted so much to tell her yes, stay with me. But I couldn't make myself tell her. Since I had to move with my parents to a diff. state, I figured it wouldn't be fair to her, to expect her to have a long distance relationship. I was heart broken and very very depressed for a long time and still am to an extent. That was 15 years ago!!! Since then I've never seen or heard from her. I've searched and searched and I can't find her. I've had one little girl who is now nine years old and had one very bad relationship with my daughters mother. I figure i was meant to have my daughter!!!! I just had her with the wrong woman!!! It should have been Anita. Then my daughter would've known what it was like to grow up in a family that has a mother and father that actualy love each other. My friends tell me to forget about her, but my best friend tells me not too!! I feel like my life will never be complete. I miss her!!! People ask how do you know your in love for real...true love...for me it was asking myself all the questions you ask yourself about a person you are interested in.....all the answers are positive...even to the worst questions!!
If given the opportunity to go back and change one thing in your life, what would it be?
Nothin'.
children
If I was given the chance to go back and change one thing in my life it would be that I would have started to learn to drive when I was 15 or 16 because now I'm 20 years old and I'm depending on rides from my parents to get me from place to place when I need to be there until I get my license. I've had my learner's permit for a year now, going on 2 years and I still can't seem to grasp the concept of driving. I really wish that I would have learned to drive sooner in my life because I really hate depending on rides and I wanna be independent for once in my life. That is what I would change.
hmmmm maybe the time my dad made me go on a ferris wheel i think i was like 12 and i thought ok looks like fun but when we got to the top my dad started rocking it and there wus a little sign that said don't rock the chair i was terrified that we were going to flip. so i guess i would go back and not go on the ferris wheel. but i can't really think of a more serious time
I would have gone to college immediately after high school.
I would have repeated the sixth grade, that way I would not have gotten behind, then I would have done better in school, so I could have gotten into college, gotten a higher education, and become a child psychologist.
I would have graduated from high school, gone straight to college, and got my Bachelor's degree, rather than partying and pissing off time like it's a replenishable resource! If I had done that then, I would now be well established in my career and making good money. Instead, I'm 40 and struggling through school (but making straight A's!) while raising a family on a limited income. Better late than never, I suppose, but still a hard lesson to learn!