Friday 7 October 2011

How much did pot change your life?

I'd like teenagers to only answer this question, bu its open to everyone who wants to share their answer(:



But basically i'd like to know how much ganga changed your life, and how?
How much did pot change your life?
im not a pot head

but i smoke it once in a while.. after i smoked it once .. it made me less chicken, now im kinda rebel...ish...

before i was SCARED! to do anything like drugs.. now im not xD it kinda opend me up to try new ****..

wihch could be a good thing.... but thanks to ur question. i want to go smoke a bowl... wich i dont have %26gt;.%26lt;
How much did pot change your life?
nothing,i don't take pots.
During my military service while viet nam was going strong i smoked a lot of great pot and loved it and it helped me cope with what was going on around me and after i got out i realized the civilian world moved a lot faster and if i was going to keep up i had to be straight so i quit smoking pot .. Now after i retire and have no responsibilities will probably light up a bowl every now and again .. It is a great escape from reality ..
  • how do i switch ink tape
  • find an interesting online
  •