Friday 7 October 2011

The changes in your life like leaving home,changing school or starting work or getting married?

how these changes would affect you?what things would you find strange or different? how easy would you find it to get used to them?
The changes in your life like leaving home,changing school or starting work or getting married?
When i left home i chose to live on my own even though my then bf wasn't happy. It was totally different i was used to a houseful, getting my washing done for me, meals cooked, just having to pay board. It was a big shock realising how much actually goes into running a house. I know live with my fiance we have just bought a house together. I'm glad i lived on my own first as it gave me the chance to be independant. I think change is a good thing as it allows you to experience new things and grow as a person xxx
The changes in your life like leaving home,changing school or starting work or getting married?
Leaving home- very scary. I had funds, had gutz, but was scared that my parents would not be okay without me. I felt like they , maybe, needed my help a little longer.

Changing schools- I attended atleast 3 elementarys, 3 junior high and one high school. It was hard at the time, meeting new people and new attitudes to deal with. Adjusting to scenary and the neighbors. Very hard, but now I'm older. I see alot of people from when I was younger, I have ALOT of friends in all neighborhoods, thats a good thing.

Work and Marriage- Work was easy cause I had to help my parents financially, but marriage I havent tried yet.
Home is where you are. I never had problems with these transitions.
  • best advice to give girl
  • myspace quizzes
  •