Wednesday 26 October 2011

What is the most life changing/ significant thing that has happened in your life?

something that changed you or your way of thinking about things
What is the most life changing/ significant thing that has happened in your life?
When my dad died a year ago.
What is the most life changing/ significant thing that has happened in your life?
i used to be a really stingy, stuck up, rude b*tch. i won't lie, i thought i was the sh*t. i talked so much smack and literally didn't give a f*ck about anything at all. i one day met this girl, her name was sophie. i didnt like sophie, but something drew me to her. i was really jealous of her beauty, her perfect family..everything. i aspired to be like her. she was my ideal person. but then again i hated her bcause i was so jealous. one day, i got the biggest wakeup call. i woke up one morning and signed onto my fb. everywhere it was said rip sophie. i was hurt, i was depressed. i was anxiety ridden..my idol was gone. she changed me so much. i realized i should be nice to people, always because i never know what will happen. she taught me to live life to the fullest. she made me have a 180 on life..i am more than thankful for her presence in my life. you have no idea how much she changed everything. i love life. i love it.
so far (I'm 13) it was when I asked a boy to dance and trusted him so much w/ my body... IDk lame%26gt; ya but hey thats all I got!
When I became 1st honor in our class from Gr.4-present
A drunk driver came round the corner in pitch black on our side of the road and we had a head on crash, ending with us on the side of a mountain. Although we were cut and stretchered out the car, me and my husband walked away with broken ribs caused mainly by impact. George Cayley invented the seatbelt in the 1800's.



Thank you George for my life and my husband.
  • worm be healed from phone
  • java
  •